TERMS OF SERVICE
Information about us
The Services are provided and this site are operated by XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD. We are a company registered in Singapore with Unique Entity Number 201836971R with a registered office at 280B Sengkang East Avenue Compassvale Ancilla Singapore 542280.
1. Acceptance of terms of service
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of service (the “Terms of Service”) and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use this site or any of the Services. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
These Terms of Service refer to the following additional terms which also apply to the use of our site:
Please read these terms of service set forth below, as they apply to your access and use of our services, including our various websites, APIs, email notifications, applications buttons and widgets (the “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as the “Content”).
2. Changes of terms
We may amend the Terms of Service from time to time and the revised Terms will be updated here. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. By using the Services each time, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service in force as of 1 July 2019.
3. Changes to our Services
1. The Services that we provide will always evolve and the form and nature of the Services that we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you.
2. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that our Services or any content on our site is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our services
Our Services are made available free of charge to users in Singapore.
1. We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content, will always be available worldwide or be uninterrupted. Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Services without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
3. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
4. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
5. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service. If you know or suspect that anyone else knows your user ID or password, you must promptly notify us
Your licence to use the Services
XPLORERS EVENTS PTE LTD gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive licence to use the software that is provided to you by us as part of the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Xplorer events Pte Ltd, in the manner permitted by these Terms of Service and shall not be used for any other purpose.
Our Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the site and Services are owned by XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD or have been lawfully licensed to XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD for use in connection with the Services. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. You are not allowed to download, upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the website and all content is proprietary and is protected by copyright under applicable laws. You must not use any part of the Content on our site for commercial purposes.
You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (the “Feedback”) in connection with the Services and/or your use of the Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
Limited liability and warranty
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Entities of XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
1. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF DAMAGE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OT OTHERWISE EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING OUR OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITYTO USE OUR SITE OR THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE. IN PARTICULAR, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY DIRECT OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
2. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED FOR DOMESTIC AND PRIVATE USE ONLY. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE OUR SITE FOR ANY COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSE AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS USE.
3. IN PARTICULAR, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US
4. THE ENTITIES OF XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE ENTITIES OF XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD ENTITIES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE, IS RE-PERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE SERVICES. IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH US OR OUR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE ENTITIES OF XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD EXCEED ONE HUNDRED SINGAPORE DOLLARS (SGD 100).
Without prejudice to the foregoing, if your use of the Services does not proceed satisfactorily and/or where applicable you do not receive appropriate responses to such use from us, as set out in these Terms of Service or otherwise, you are advised to contact us at email@example.com. No such lack of response shall be deemed to constitute any acquiescence or waiver.
The limitation of liability contained in these Terms of Service will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
Content copyright policy
7. XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at to file a complaint.
8. We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you as permitted and required by law. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our address for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the services
9. We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation), to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames without liability to you. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD its users and the public.
10. We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
11. You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of XPLORER EVENTS PTE LTD 's providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), (scraping the Services without our prior consent is expressly prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
12. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
Linking to us
You may link to our Services provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of any of these Terms of Service and/or your use of the website. We may, if necessary, participate in the defence of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. No settlement which may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and on notice to you, to assume exclusive defense and control of any claim or action.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms of Service under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the laws of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
If there are two or more persons adhering to these Terms of Service as user, their liability under the Terms of Service is joint and several, and their rights are joint.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
The Terms of Service will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as follows.
You may end your agreement with us at any time for any reason by discontinuing your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Services.
We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms of Service or (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account.
In all such cases, any provision of these Terms of Service that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Nothing in this section shall affect our rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
This agreement is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
Last updated: 1 July 2019